2023 Annual Meeting
Agenda Coming Soon!
Welcome to the 51st Society of Ear, Nose, and Throat Advancement in Children’s Conference!
SENTAC looks forward to hosting this year’s meeting on Thursday, November 30 through Saturday, December 2 at The Medical University of South Carolina, in Charleston, SC! Registration is expected to open in July! Stay tuned for more information!
Call for Abstracts and Difficult Cases – Now OPEN!
Deadline Extended: July 16th!
At SENTAC, this year we hope to have the participation of more specialties involved in the care of children with ENT disorders, as well as parents and even patients!
It is time for you to submit your abstracts and difficult cases for the SENTAC 2023 meeting. Please see below for more information.
Call for Abstracts
- Submitted abstracts are graded individually by peer reviewers based on scientific merit and originality.
- Please enter an abstract of your paper (max 250 words)
- This includes title, body of abstract, tables, and graphics.
- We strongly encourage all to submit abstracts related to DEI and health equity.
- Background: A brief statement of the purpose of the study and the current state of research in the field.
- Methods: The methods of study or experimental approach clearly, but briefly, defined.
- Results: A summary of the results of the study, including sufficient details to support these conclusions. These may be presented in a brief table.
- Conclusions: A statement concerning the significance of the work and its possible implications for future research.
Call for Difficult Cases
- Must be specific to the fields of either Audiology or Speech Pathology so they can be presented and discussed during special sessions for these groups.
- Presenters will need to be able to present in-person.
- Please Submit a Title and less than 250-word description of your difficult case
Stay tuned for more information!
For industry partnership opportunities, please see our 2023 Prospectus and email [email protected] for more information.