Chair: Gresham Richter, MD
Jeffrey Simons, MD
Evan Propst, MD
Teresa Giordano, DNP, CRNP, CORLN
- To provide a platform for SENTAC member communication and sharing of ideas.
- Enhance the societies visibility through an active online presence
- Provide year-round educational content to the membership
Diversity and Inclusion Ad Hoc Committee
Chair: Jareen Meinzen-Derr, PhD
Stephanie Zacharias, PhD
Eileen Raynor, MD
Doug Johnston, MD
Sri Kiran Chennupati, MD
Susan Pearson, MD
Rande Lazar, MD
Gurpreet Ahuja, MD
• To enhance the inclusion and retention of diverse SENTAC membership
• To increase the breadth and depth of presentations at the annual meeting that focus on diversity and health inequities;
• To work with SENTAC committees chairs to ensure support for diversity, inclusion, and equity research in their committee itself and the field. Once convened, the D&I Committee will review and refine the goals and develop a strategic initiative focused on accomplishing the goals.
Chair: Stephanie Zacharias, PhD, CCC-SLP
Joe Dohar, MD
Nate Page, MD
Barbara Novak, PhD, CCC_A
Katie Kubiceck, PA
Joan Arvedson, AuD
Luis Vilchez, MD
Sharon Cushing, MD, MSC, FRCSC
Valerie Wessel, APRN
Ronda Hamaker, MD
The Program Committee shall be responsible for all aspects of the annual meeting, including the scientific program format; review and selection of submitted abstracts; invitation of special speakers; arranging pre-meeting cocktail hour, meeting breaks, and banquet; and conducting other necessary business to ensure a successful and informative scientific program. The Program Committee shall be chaired by the Immediate past-president.
Jennifer McLevy, MD
The Development Committee shall be responsible for:
1. Raising funds for the Society, for the purposes of sustaining research and educational support and such other duties as the Board of Directors may prescribe, overseeing the planning and coordination of fund-raising efforts,
2. Working to create supporting materials for an annual fund-raising appeal to the membership, and
3. Assessing the need for additional fund-raising events and capital campaigns.
Chair: Stacey Ishman, MD
Kathryn Williams, CRNP
Ashley O’Neil, MS, CCC-SLP
Nikolaus Wolter, MD
Vicky Papaioannou, M.CLSc
To be the venue to disseminate high quality scientific material to our colleagues in speech, audio, advanced practice, and ENT. Meaning a routine sifting of current research in each field and use our new Social media platforms to promote education and highlight innovation in our fields. Identify potential sister organizations that would be interested in SENTAC’s agenda and topics. Search for potential collaborations with FAAP, ABEA, and others.