Bring a Colleague to SENTAC Campaign
This campaign is to encourage SENTAC members to invite non-MD professionals, such as speech pathologists, audiologists, and advanced practice providers, to attend the SENTAC annual meeting.
To nominate a Colleague, you must:
- Be a SENTAC member in good standing
- Register for the annual meeting
- Fill out the short nomination form below
- Invite no more than 1 colleague each year
Nominees for the Bring a Colleague Campaign:
- Should not have attended a SENTAC annual meeting in the past or within the last three years.
- Must be a non-MD professional working an a related field.
- Must be nominated by a SENTAC member attending the annual meeting.
If the nomination is approved, the registration fee for the invited colleague will be waived.