Bring a Colleague to SENTAC
Bring a Colleague to SENTAC Campaign
This campaign is to encourage SENTAC members to invite a single non-MD professional, such as a speech pathologist, audiologist, or advanced practice provider, to attend the SENTAC annual meeting.
To nominate a Colleague, you must:
- Be a SENTAC MD member in good standing
- Register for the SENTAC annual meeting
- Add a guest contact information after filling out the registration form for yourself
- Invite no more than 1 colleague each year
Nominees for the Bring a Colleague Campaign:
- Should not have attended a SENTAC annual meeting in the past or within the last three years.
- Must be a non-MD professional working in a related field.
- Must be nominated by a SENTAC member attending the annual meeting.
If the nomination is approved, the registration fee for the invited colleague will be waived.
Become a member of SENTAC Today!
Annual SENTAC dues are $125