SENTAC Speaker Information
Speakers will be presenting from a podium and will be using the podium microphone unless we are notified in advance. Keynote/Award Speakers will have a lavalier or handheld microphone available.
Speakers cannot use personal laptops for presenting.
Please follow the instructions below to submit presentations for SENTAC 2018.
- To submit presentations for SENTAC, files must be sent in the following format. File Name: Speaker Last Name_Panel or Abstract Session Number.pptx
- Saved as PowerPoint (.pptx file)
- Widescreen 16:9 format (images from standard 4:3 formats will appear stretched)
- Compress photos and videos to reasonable sizes. Follow hyperlinks for instructions.
- Presentations linking to online videos cannot be guaranteed to work. If in question, download the video and embed it.
- Embed videos in presentation.
- Upload to: https://bit.ly/2NQQXT9
- Deadline for uploads is Monday, November 26, 5 pm CST.
- Posters will be on display throughout the meeting.
- Available space is 44" High x 44" per poster. Two separate posters will be displayed per board.
- Poster display boards will be numbered.
- Push Pins are available at the Registration Desk and in the designated poster area
- AN AREA FOR POSTER TUBE STORAGE WILL BE ALLOCATED. SENTAC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN POSTER TUBES. BE SURE TO CLEARLY LABEL YOUR POSTER TUBE.