SENTAC Speaker Information
Speakers will be presenting from a podium and will be using the podium microphone unless we are notified in advance. Keynote/Award Speakers will have a lavalier or handheld microphone available.
Speakers cannot use personal laptops for presenting.
Please follow the instructions below to submit presentations for SENTAC 2018.
- To submit presentations for SENTAC, files must be sent in the following format. File Name: Speaker Last Name_Panel or Abstract Session Number.pptx
- Saved as PowerPoint (.pptx file)
- Widescreen 16:9 format (images from standard 4:3 formats will appear stretched)
- Compress photos and videos to reasonable sizes. Follow hyperlinks for instructions.
- Presentations linking to online videos cannot be guaranteed to work. If in question, download the video and embed it.
- Embed videos in presentation.
- Upload to: https://bit.ly/2NQQXT9
- Deadline for uploads is Monday, November 26, 5 pm CST.
- Posters can displayed beginning Thursday afternoon, November 29, but MUST be posted by 5:00 PM Saturday for the scheduled Poster Session. Posters may be displayed throughout the meeting.
- Poster boards are 48" high and 96" wide; recommended poster size is 44" high x 72" wide.
- Poster authors will be assigned a poster board number that will be emailed to the author prior to the meeting, but will also available at the Registration Desk.
- Push pins will be available at the Registration Desk.
- There will NOT be an area available for poster tube storage.