Speakers will be presenting from a podium and will be using the podium microphone. Keynote/Award Speakers will have a lavalier or handheld microphone available. Podium presentations will be strictly
limited to five (5) minutes and quick shots will be strictly limited to three (3) minutes. Speakers cannot use personal laptops for presenting.
Please follow the instructions below to submit presentations for SENTAC 2019.
1) To submit presentations for SENTAC, files must be sent in the following format. File Name:
Speaker Last Name_Panel or Abstract Session Number.pptx
2) Saved as PowerPoint (.pptx file)
3) Widescreen 16:9 format (images from standard 4:3 formats will appear stretched)
4) Compress photos and videos to reasonable sizes. Follow hyperlinks for instructions.
5) Presentations linking to online videos cannot be guaranteed to work. If in question, download
the video and embed it.
6) Embed videos in presentation.
7) Upload to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/7XBoUbeIRnb2vixnm0TK?oref=e If you have
any issues uploading your presentation file, please email Mark Kinsey, email@example.com.
8) Deadline for uploads is Tuesday, November 26, 2019 by 5 pm CST.
SENTAC Poster Information
Poster presenters will be able to hang posters starting at 7:30 am on Friday, December 6, 2019. All posters should be set up by 9:00 am on Friday, December 6, 2019 and must be removed by Sunday, December 8, 2019, at 11:00 am. Posters not removed will be discarded.
Poster size 36” x 45”. Poster display stands are 4’X8’.