-Submit Abstracts here-Abstract Limitations:
- Abstract titles are limited to 120 characters.
- Total length of the abstract must not exceed 250 words. This does not include: title, authors or identifying information in the abstract itself.
- Presentations with audio-visual must be done utilizing PowerPoint technology. No 35mm slides will be allowed.
- Session rooms will be equipped for single screen projection.
- Title slides, if desired or utilized, should be included as part of each speaker’s presentation. Title slides will NOT be shown separately on a second screen.
- If videos are necessary, they should be included as an embedded video clip within the PowerPoint presentation.
- Computer equipped with Windows XP; capable of playing sound clips through house sound system
- 1 Screen
- LCD Data/Video Projector
- Laser Pointer
- Microphones (1 lavalier, 1 lectern, 3 table and 2 floor)
- rojectionist & Audio Technician
- Speaker timer
- Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred and must be PC-format.
- When building your presentation, all files (PowerPoint and external, i.e. movie files) associated with your presentation must be loaded separately and saved in the same folder as the rest of your presentation.
- If you are speaking in more than one presentation, please organize and clearly label your presentations in separate folders specific to each presentation. Do not put more than one presenter’s files on the same disk. Each presenter must have his or her own media.
- Label your saved file with your name, date and time of your presentation.
- Upload your presentation to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/GucR6Wk5fxfbPkTGoCkM by November 24th 2017
- If you feel that your presentation has something out of the ordinary (extensive files or video clips), please bring your laptop to the meeting as back-up.
- If you require a title slide, include that slide as part of your presentation. The meeting organizers will not have separate title slides for each presenter.
- Your presentation must be uploaded by November 24th 2017. Individual laptops will not be allowed at the podium.
- All presentations will be loaded by a technician.
- If you have embedded video in your presentation, you MUST test that your presentation can be “read” properly prior to your presentation (preferable 24 hours in advance of your presentation).
- It is the presenter’s responsibility to collect his or her own media (if applicable) at the conclusion of the session.
POWERPOINT PRESENTATION CREATION TIPS:Computer Slide Format and Lettering